School is cool?!

I have been *flirting* with the idea of sending my darling 3 year old to *gasp* preschool! I SO do not want her to grow up! Preschool is just the beginning...soon it will be kindergarten. Then before you know it she's graduated and off to collage! OMG! It's all happening WAY to fast.


So, I call the school today (secretly hoping that they have no openings, because they took the sign down last week)...No answer, so I leave my message. She calls back. Talk to her...only requirements are that she needs to be 3 years old, and potty trained. Well, *damnit* she's both. They have an open house on the 26th, to meet teachers, and sign up. I suppose we will go...I keep telling myself that it will be good for her AND for me. PLUS it's only from 9-11:30, so she's not going to be gone all day.





This is my baby girl! The weekend she was born, still at the hospital! There's no way she should be going to SCHOOL!

This is her now...all of 3 years old and growing...



Anyone know how to make her stop?!

1 comments:

I tried to freeze DS2, it didn't work :( Sorry.

August 13, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home