About damn time!

OMG! I so am not touching my blog ever again! I'm happy with pink and black, and with the way it looks!

Thank you SO much to Lisa ( www.diaperstodating.blogspot.com ) for getting my banner up, and making my page look less smooshed. Your a doll!

We (Lisa and I because she was getting all goofy eyed looking at my HTML code, that she told me what to look for) couldn't figure out how to get the signature that Alisha (www.really-seriouslythough.blogspot.com/) made for me on the blog. Some how the thing just wasn't there. So, after looking all day yesterday, I decided that it wasn't that important. Well today I looked again, still wasn't there. There was one just slightly different than the one that we were looking for. I put my HTML knowledge from my web page I made to use...and walla I have a siggy!! YEY!

I'm still waiting on word from Lisa that I didn't screw anything up. Also, I'm not so sure I like the white behind the pink...it doesn't look right. I think if at all possible I would like it black, that way all you see is my name in pink. IDK tho. If it's to difficult, I'll leave it. I have caused enough headaches in the past day or 2....


I hate that all my friends live in different states. I can't really bake a cake and send to Lisa to thank her (since cakes are my thing now...). It wouldn't make shipping in one peice...unless...hmmm..I could put it on dry ice...*pondering* I might just have to try this once....just to see if it makes it and is in one piece...and still tastes like cake after it thaws....hmm...

How much is dry ice? Where do you get it? I'm serious about trying this...What would I need? Dry Ice, Cake, Box for cake, Bigger styrofoam box for cake and dry ice, something to keep dry ice off box cake is in...what else? (this might have to wait until I have extra money...)

If you have any extra ideas send them my way!

1 comments:

It looks great Mel! I love the pink and black. I have no ideas on the sending a cake thing. Good luck though.

August 16, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home