New Shoes?

There are million thing that I would love to have! However, money prevents me from obtaining them at this moment.

I would *LOVE* a fabulous new purse, that top that fits just perfectly on my extra baby fat belly, new pants that make my ass look like it came from a supermodels body...most importantly SHOES. I love shoes. These are my favorite pair of shoes...I love these shoes. I got them Mothers Day weekend. I even let my 3 year old clomp around in them (occasionally) and SHE loves them. They make me feel sexy! If you don't have a pair of shoes that makes you feel sexy, your missing out. You REALLY need to find a pair.


While reading some blogs I came across one that said there was a giveaway at this other blog. Well I just had to check it out and guess what they are giving away...That's right...SHOES!! You heard read me right, they are giving a way a pair of shoes! Go fast, check it out, I'll wait! Classy Shoes Giveaway!!!

I would love a pair of these...she was dusting the house in them, they gotta be comfy! If I don't win, I'll have to save my pennies!

1 comments:

Teeheee.... good luck! :)

August 26, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home