Busy, but having fun!!

Boy has the past week been BUSY!!


Jer had family up from Texas. I had only met one of them before. That was a blast!
We went out to eat, to the Warren Dunes, chilled at my MIL's, my house, and in Mi. Also, I got a tink tattoo... I love it! She's not quite "Tink" like you see her and they decided that she needed a piercing. LOVE it!!! Jon (from Tx) does tattoos and he came with all his tattoo stuff. Worked on my MIL's first, then did mine, after me he worked on Jer's...












He does a great job! MIL got one, with her boyfriends name...they fight ALL the time. She also got flowers done in her kids birthstone colors, plus 2 butterflies for her grandkids. She added them to Jer's flower along with a heart for me, all done in our birthstone colors. Off of her boyfriends name she has 2 hearts for his kids. It's a good "idea" with her kids and stuff...but not the boyfriend...expecially since he's always ready to go...IDK. Her foot...she can decide...


I waited until after we went to the Dunes to get mine done. I had never been there. It was a blast! So pretty!! I do have sand all over now, but it's all good!


There is a huge hill that we climbed. It's nothing but sand. The view was great! I did learn that you don't go there in flip flops. The sand was ON FIRE! The closer we got to the top the hotter it got! Maddie and daddy didn't make it all the way up. She wouldn't walk and daddy carried her.

I so would not mind going back there. It's so pretty.

There were other things to do too. They have trails to hike on. Next time we are going to check that stuff out too.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home