HTML lessons 101

Are you HTML challaged?


Yeah well, apparently that would be me too. Even though I made a web page by myself...I be dumb doing it on blogger. OMG.

I spent ALL day yesterday fixing my blog, only to RUIN it!

Now, things that worked perfectly before are not working now. My cool blog banner thingy that Lisa (http://www.diaperstodating.blogspot.com/) made me...will not load AT ALL. The picture says it's there when I bring it from my computer. I even tried to load one off some web page that has free header thingys. OMG! What did I do??

Lesson 1: When it's not "broke" don't fix it!

Yes, I hate the fact that my blog looks "smooshed" and that there is so much room on the sides of that blog that I would love to move my side bar over and have more room for my actual posts. But, I can live with the "smooshieness" of the posts. I just want my banner back! *read that as whiny as you can, because that's how I said it*

I am patiently waiting Lisa (mentioned above) to look and see if she can fix it. Not sure if she can. I probably farked it up good. Leave it to me to do it too.


If there is anyone out there willing to help me, please do. The more the merrier in my opinion. I have no clue how to fix my header...none at all. I liked it SO much better when this was up there.



It was so pretty...*reminiscing about my banner at the top, not middle of the page*

Lesson 2: Listen to people when they tell you that you will mess it up.

Yeah that's right, I was told. Lisa said if you don't know anything about HTML you'll mess it up. Even though I *thought* that I knew enough to get me through, I should have NEVER touched it.

So what have I learned from my "Lessons"? Listen to Lisa! DON'T TOUCH IT OR YOUR GOING TO MESS IT UP!

Now somehow I don't have my banner. I can not add a profile picture, and my quick edit on my posts is missing. I don't know what I did...

4 comments:

I'm working on that Sig for you...should be done shortly!

August 14, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

LOL! Sorry, it isn't really funny. Well yeah it is. I am glad Lisa got your banner back up and I hope the rest of it gets fixed soon.

August 14, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

DON'T TOUCH IT! *teehee*

August 15, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

You write very well.

November 11, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home