Too much

Oh holy Hades I did it now. I am supposed to bake a cake, no big deal right...Well I waited way to long and now, I have to do the fondant, bake the cake, put it together. Meanwhile, go to a baseball game, go to a family gathering, then go to the party. Hopefully the family thing is later in the day tomorrow giving me time to do it. Plus! in the morning I have to go to the farmers market since Saturday morning is the only day that it will be open.

I am planning on doing the fondant tonight. This will be my first attempt. We will see how it goes. Then doing the cake tomorrow. I might bake it tonight too and then just put it together tomorrow. I hope it turns out well!

I was going to make plans with a friend to go to the fair and watch the parade, then DH comes home and tells me that they are getting tickets from work to go to a baseball game. Free is free, and they are paying for our parking PLUS giving us "wizard bucks" to spend. NO problem going to the game!

Well we will see if I survive!

OH YEAH!! Mommymatter.com is doing a givaway with TEAlicious. One lucky winner will get a basket of different teas and such from TEAlicious. Hope I win!!

1 comments:

Nothing like good ole procrastination. I'm a master at it myself. Good luck on your cake!

June 30, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home