Since I've been gone...

Oh lordy, it's been a long while. Let me see. Last time I was here I was still pregnant. I now have a 5 month old baby girl. She is getting BIG. Trying to crawl and play with her big sis and the dogs...which by the way we got another one. He is driving me INSANE!

I'm STILL trying to get the house situated. My mom moved out, and we have the house to ourselves. We are painting the living room right now (will post pictures sometime). Got tired of white walls and paneling. I lived in apartments for 3 years that I couldn't paint the white walls dang it I'm going to do it now!! Next will be the hallway, mainly because there is now permanent marker on the wall. Then probably the girl's room. Going to do that in Dora.

Other than taking care of the family, not a whole lot has gone on. I'm "looking" for at least a part time job that I can work evenings. Not going to swell. The stupid gas station has been out of applications for 2 weeks at least! Drives me nuts. I don't want to drive to far away and spend my check on just gas, that will defeat the purpose of me getting a job!

Well, that's pretty much all that's going on. I'm sure I will have more to write about! It's late, I have to put Jer's work clothes in the dryer before I can go to bed so I thought I'd hop on here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home