Been a while!

So it's been a while since I wrote...(a week actually)

Where to start?

Our anniversary was ok. I got a beautiful ear ring and necklace set that I wanted. I got hubby a PlayStation game that he wanted, and I ordered a blanket but my MIL didn't actually order it for me. She's not all there.

Other than that the week was pretty uneventful...OH I finally got approved for Medicaid and have a Dr appointment tomorrow, so excited. I hope they do an ultrasound and will wait for hubby to get there.

Hmm...Oh hubby and his dad went on a fishing trip this weekend to Michigan. They went salmon fishing. He came home with 2 big fish, so we had 4 huge fillets. Cooked 2 last night. There is a recipe I want to try but you have to marinade it for 2 hours and we didn't have that much time. Next time we will do that one.

While he was gone, our daughter and I went to the Fashion Farm with our family. It was my dad, grandma, aunt, 2 cousins, grandpa, and dad's girlfriend. My daughter was being a butt...she didn't want to eat. I know when she got up she had diarrhea, but later after we got home she puked. Great...

Then Sunday we picked up daddy from grandpas house and I went shopping. I left she was in her bed sleeping, got home and she was laying on daddy. I guess she woke up and ended up puking...This morning she puked but it was because she drank to much water to fast...threw up all the water. So far she's not puked since then...running a small fever, nothing major. She only wants water to drink, which is odd. She had toast, and a bite of a burrito...and a cookie. That is all. I am hoping that she gets better before tomorrow.

I have my dr appointment, and really don't want her puking in my grandmas car...
Well I think that's all for now...your all caught up.
I'll be sure to post about the appointment....

1 comments:


Our updates Recent articles:

March 23, 2013 at 6:38 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home