Anniversary

Today was mine and my hubby's 3 year anniversary!!

It's been a rocky 3 years, more now than in the past, but we get through it...thank god! I don't know what I would do with out him! We didn't do much to celebrate, mainly because if you don't have the money and it needs to go somewhere else, that's where it goes! We did get each other gifts though. There was this necklace and ear ring set that I liked out of the Lia Sophia catalog, and he got them for me!! I didn't get them when I had my party because I wanted more than the 2 things in my jewelry box. I got him a PlayStation game he has wanted, and a cowboy's blanket. I know...woohoo...nice gift there wifey. Well he liked it! That's all that matters!!

I didn't do a "romantic" dinner at home either...we had Tuna Helper...WOW. We are going to go out to eat in a few weeks when we can afford it. Right now, not so much. That's not what matters though.

I am looking forward to MANY MANY MANY anniversary's together. We have our rough spots, but we get through them, and that's what matters. I love him SO much more than the day I met him.

I already know what I want to get him for Christmas too. We were smart and started a holiday savings account at the bank, and have $100 for each of us...Our daughters $100 is gonna be a Dora TV, and a little Dora bike with training wheels, and the gear to go with it. Hopefully we can find a VCR/DVD combo for cheap to get her so she can watch her movies. We will probably spend more than that on her, this will be her last Christmas alone, our second is due in January. Next year we are going to start the holiday savings account earlier, and add more than $10 a week.

Well, I think I have done enough blogging for today. 3 posts is enough. I'll do more tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home