Slacking yet again..

Wow, so graduation was so amazing. I am so very very proud of my husband!! I was always proud of him, but now that he's officially an American Soldier...my pride is indescribable. His platoon won honors platoon, and his platoon leader got an award. It was so amazing to see him. He looks SO good. Lost a lot of weight! The Army has done him well so far.

It was nice to get to spend time with him, but it was way to short. He was gone 10 weeks and we got to see him for 4 days. Time went by WAY to fast.

On graduation day we found out that his MOS changed(rumors were going around about it). He is now 13 tango...he has yet to start AIT (which when he was 13s it was supposed to start Oct 19th). Now it is 10 weeks long instead of the 7 it use to be. Luckily he will be able to come home for Christmas! A whole 2 weeks!!! I will be going out to get him Dec 18th (I will probably leave the 17th) and we will be coming home. He wants me to go get him instead of flying him home. I have no problems with that. I just have to change the brakes, get the oil changed, and get 2 new tires. No problem...

I'm just so excited to see him again. I miss him so much. Thankfully in AIT they can talk everyday on the phone. We also got him a lap top that as soon as we get paid he can set up the internet and we can have video chats. Last weekend he got to use one of his room mates internet. It was very nice of him! I appreciate it and I know he did because he was having a hard time last weekend. He was use to being so busy he couldn't think, and just got let loose in AIT.

I can't wait to find out where we will be getting stationed. I'm ready for a new location, new people, new everything. I'm also ready for him to come home!!

1 comments:

The lending options should not be misused nevertheless what they are trying to find is the amount of risk people represent [url=http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/]temporary car insurance[/url] temporary car insurance She has performed her professionals in Business Supervision if amounts to pay off the pay day loans http://www.dyjku.co.uk/

April 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home