I love my husband :)

I was having a really bad day and wrote him a depressing letter on how bad it's been. The next day I apologised to him because he dosen't need to hear that from me right now.

Today I got his letter he wrote about it. He told me that I'm such a strong person, and that he is so proud to call me his wife.

I SO totally needed to hear that. It makes me feel like I can do this and that everything is going to be ok. Man oh man do I love him...I can't wait to see him. 3 weeks!! YEY! 21 days!! Only 19 until I leave to go to Oklahoma. I'm so excited!!

I got Mak a little potty today. We went and she picked her own out. Yesterday she came to me with a diaper, when I went to change her she had just started to poop. I asked her if she wanted to go set on the potty and she ran to the bathroom. She freaked out when I put the potty seat on the big potty. So, we got her a little one. Got home and I set it up for her. She sat on it clothed and when I went to chang her for her nap I asked if she wanted to set on it. She did, but didn't do anything. So I went to put her diaper back on and she threw a FIT. I put her back on it and she sat there. She finally went pee in it!! I was so happy. She looked at the potty then at me and she closed the lid and ran off...I went to her room to put her diaper on and she had pooped on the floor LOL.

Well both kids are sleeping. I should get some work done. I'm tired though, so I don't know what I'll do. LOL.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home