So, last week was a bad week. I did fine during the day, but at night I'd lose it. The girls have been at each others throats! Hopefully this week will be better!

I got to see a picture of Jeremy coming out of the gas chamber. He didn't look like he had too much fun in there. LOL. I know I wouldn't! I also seen his bunk mate, he was in front of him in the picture. Yesterday when I talked to him (for over 2 hours!!) I asked if I was going to get to meet any of the guys in his platoon. I guess his bunk mates wife wants us all to go out to dinner. That is kinda cool.

I also found out what Maddie wants to be for Halloween. Pirate! LOL. I thought that was cool, but now think it's even cooler because 4th platoon (Jeremy's platoon) are the Raiders...and their mascot thing is a Pirate!! That made it even cooler and Jeremy is very happy. He even told his bunk mate and I heard him say "That's F*cking awesome!!" :)

3 weeks and 4 day's until we get to see him. I'm so excited!! He told me yesterday that his graduation day they are doing a battery run. It's a 6 mile run (they wake up every morning and the whole battery (221 guys) runs) and family is invited to join them on their last run. Of course Jeremy asked if I was going to do it and I laughed. He said "You probably wouldn't even get out of bed at 4:30 to do it" so now I'm on a mission. I'm going to start running, and I'll prove to him that I CAN get up that early. Now weather or not I make it through the 6 miles or not is another story. I will be bequeathing my assets just in case I don't make it. LOL.

Well, I should get the kids fed and ready for bed. We are going to MEPS tomorrow to see my sis off. She is leaving for BCT also. Now that everyone that's helped me through this is gone I don't know what I'm going to do. She's listened to me cry on the phone...I'll figure something out though :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home