Sit! Stay! Good dog.

We are training our dog. Well, trying to train our dog.

He sits fairly well. Lay down, not so well.



So, instead of working on Sit, then Lay my darling husband decides to start teaching him to ROLL OVER! WTF. You work on ONE command until the dog will do that command at least fairly well then, after he has the one command, you work on a new one. I can think of different ones other than roll over to work on. You know...STAY.

I'm sick of the dog already. He STILL pees and poops in the house. I know he's a puppy, but he should be able to at least let me know when he has to go potty. I don't expect the dog to hold it all day. Come on!


I didn't want the dog yet. I just had a baby, and he wanted a dog. He spent $800 on the dog and getting it! We went clear to Tennessee to get it! Yet, the damn dog likes me more! It's because I'm with the dog ALL day, and when J comes home, he does nothing. He's starting to work with the dog though, I guess that's a plus.


There is hair everywhere! He's mean to the little dog (mini doxi), jumps on the kids...drives me crazy! Not to mention he chews on things. My aunt let me keep Rock Band here...he just chewed on a drum stick! Not bad, it just has little holes all over, it's still usable. But, it's not mine and it got chewed on so I have to get new ones. She's going to take money from what she owes for the phone to get some. I found some for $7.99...I'm not buying her a freaking $20 set. I'll take $7.99+tax off what she owes. Nothing more, I shouldn't have to pay extra just because she wants the ones that are $18 something and my dog chewed her stick up. She was talking about getting new ones anyway...So this isn't going to be her excuse to get the "good"ones since I'm technically paying for them.


I'll make a totally different post about the lovely place that my husband works at...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home