Ok, so here I am trying to blog again. There has been so much that has happened that I don't know where to start.

Jeremy left August 3rd. It's been hard on both of us. He misses the girls and I. We miss him. Maddie has adjusted better than I thought she would actually. I thought it would be crying and "I want daddy" every day. It's only been a few times, and she really wants him when she's getting into trouble. Mak, she never asks for him. One day last week I heard her saying "dad dad dad" and looked and she was walking around carrying one of his shirts. It was a heart breaking moment.

Me, well I'm doing the best I can. I'm strong for the girls during the day, but at night it's real hard. Some nights I cry and can't stop, but it's not sobbing hysterically it's just crying. We have never been away from each other for this long, or this far away. It's really hard being here with everything screaming "Jeremy". It's just going to take a while to get use to. I'm sure I will soon.

Maddie starts school the 9th. That should help the time go by fast. She will be in 3 day's this year, she's excited.

Mak is in her terrible 2's already. Every time I tell her to do something she says "no". UGH. I don't know what to do to get her to stop.

We were supposed to go to the Zoo tomorrow, but it's supposed to rain. Plus my aunt and uncle are coming in from the west coast to see my Great Grandma. She's not doing so well and a few people think that she was holding on just to see them again. I would rather go to the get together than the Zoo...it will always be there and I don't remember the last time I seen them.

I'm trying to lose weight before I go to Oklahoma to see Jeremy. He's going to lose so much during BCT he will look so different. I want to "change" and surprise him. LOL. I'm down almost 10 pounds...I have actually started working out the past few days. Hopefully I can keep it up. It's hard with no one to push me to do it. So far doing it at night is easier when both kids are in bed. We will see how this goes.

Well there is a run down of the past few months...

1 comments:

Everything for family is changing Mel! You'll see!! Keep at it with your weight loss- YOU CAN DO IT!!!

September 4, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home