Here we go...

So I am back online at home YEY!

Maddie had her Christmas program last night. It was so cute and she did such a good job, I am so proud of her. Right now she is trying to shove her sister in a box.

I finally got my Pampered Chef kit, so I'm a consultant now. YEY. Had my first 2 shows this weekend. Did pretty good, minimal injury to myself. Only cut myself once, so pretty good odds so far. I lost one host that I was banking on having lots of her teacher friends there, so I'm not getting the bookings that I need. I can only use my family so much. I have one booked for Jan (my cousin) and another lady wants to do one in April. I'm fine with that, but I would rather book my next few months THEN start doing further into the year. I'm thinking that my other aunt's show will just be a book show. She does not have many friends, and the only people that I will be inviting would be family that has already been to shows plus will be going to my grandmas show. Sucks.

We have one friend up for the holidays, been spending time with him. My cousin is here from California, just found out about it yesterday. This is going to suck. They decided to move our Christmas Eve get together to Christmas Day. That's when we normally went to his grandparents. So now I don't know what's going on. I gave up Thanksgiving at my family's that we always do to go to someones house that we don't know (in his family) and now I won't get to do Christmas with my family because he's a big baby and if he does not get his way he cries about it.

Well I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things...wordless Wednesdays and such. Hopefully I'll be making money!

1 comments:

Ps. go to my blog. You've been tagged. Not that you Have to do but you should know.

January 3, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home